Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Fun in the Park...

Both Ella and Sage we're out doing things with friends one Saturday so we decided to meet Mama and Dadda down at Cleveland Point with Milla and Ivy and enjoy the beautiful weather.




 I'm not sure what she's doing but this photo cracks me up!













It was a little windy and we went over to see some of the waves crashing up against the wall. I thought it was would be fun to get 'a little wet' but I didn't see it coming...



Yep...we got wet!!  Ivy wasn't' impressed but Milla and I had a good laugh.



Grandma buying an ice-cream makes everything better...


Kisses...


Kisses gone...Haha!






 And this was bound to happen...Uh oh!



"It's alright, I got it"...Gotta love the 10 second rule!



I love being able to spend time with 'less' children because it gives me the chance to give each girl one on one time...these cuties are so fun to be around!



No comments:

Post a Comment