Sunday, September 12, 2010

TAGGIE!!!!

Milla loooooooves taggie blankees!  When she's tired she loves to play with the tags and rub them on her face. I think it gives her a lot of comfort, along with the dummy.  Often she will lean over and give us the 'taggie experience' by rubbing it on our faces too!  A couple of months ago, Aunty Kacy asked me what Milla would like for her birthday, and also for Ivy...and because she is so awesome at sewing and creating, I asked if she could make taggie blankees. 

We were so excited (yes, I was very excited too) when Michael came home with TWO taggie blankees in is hand.



I can honestly say I have never seen more beautiful, classy and sophisticated taggies in all my life!!  I asked Milla which one she would like and she has chosen the pink one.







I asked Milla to FIND taggie...




  
There it is!


Thanks so much for making them....we LOVE it!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh!! Thank you so much for giving me your blog info and then for posting such wonderful photos and stories! It will be so fun to be a part of your family, even if it's from many miles away:) I think you look amazing for having 5 children, how do you do it? Love the avocado shakes, they sure are yummy. Your children are beautiful and they have an amazing mummy, thanks so much for sharing life with me:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWWWWWEEE. I'm SO happy! Im glad she has adopted it as her own, thats always a good sign :) She's such a doll, I miss her more and more. And I cant believe how big Ivy is already. Seriousy glad everybody is pleased. Whheeeeeeeeeeee!

    ReplyDelete