Saturday, December 25, 2010

It's those small moments...

There's been so many sweet family moments that have been happening lately.  The holidays are great and so are all the outings but I really believe it's the simple things that make up family life and as a mother I love seeing these moments and I wish I could freeze it all in time.  I've been lucky enough to be able to capture some so here are the ones I'd like to share...(sorry about the bad pics, I don't have time to pull out my good camera so I use my phone).


I love watching Milla play with 'dollhouse' (yep, that's her babies name!)
She is always so gentle and loving.



I love seeing my family chilling out together.  I was walking through the house trying to straighten up and I saw Michael with all the kids.  I love it when he sits down with them, they just love him so much!



Story Time...I often find Sage reading to Milla or Ivy and if I'm lucky, I'll capture Michael too.




 Sage had made a chill out area under our computer desk and read stories to Milla.


The girls looking through their baby photo albums.
It's always nice to see your kids sitting quietly together, chatting softly.



Sisterly Love.  I love seeing my girls love and care for each other.  Whether it's an arm around each other while watching TV or helping another to put her hair up...this is what family is all about!





No comments:

Post a Comment