Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Mmmm...Cinnamon Scrolls!

I have always wanted to know how to make cinnamon scrolls!  I love them!  Actually, I love anything with cinnamon in it.  My friend Nat came over to show the girls and I how to make them.  I nearly died when I saw the amount of butter and sugar used.  But IT WAS SO GOOOOD!!

Step 1 - Roll out the dough.


Step 2 - With your hands, smoosh butter all over the dough.



Lots and lots of butter!


Step 3 - Sprinkle sinful amounts of brown sugar over the top. Have a sugar rush just looking at it!




Step 4 - Sprinkle on cinnamon.



Step 5 - Roll, roll, roll.



Step 6 - Cut and put into the pan.


Step 7 - Drool when you see them come out of the oven.


Step 8 - Spread Cream cheese frosting all over.


Step 9 - EAT THEM!! YUM!




No comments:

Post a Comment