Saturday, September 29, 2012

Milla turns 4!....And I wasn't there.

For the first time I missed one of my girls birthday...in person anyway.  Milla turned 4 while I was away in the States.  I felt really bad at first at the thought of not being there to celebrate with her but I also knew that Michael and Lyn would make it a special day for her so the guilt was eased.  We sat on Skype for a long time and I enjoyed watching her run in and out of the room showing me all the different presents she received.

Lyn arranged a sweet litttle morning tea with one of Michael's cousin's daughters, Sharlise. 
Aunty Jodie made them some cute little flower cupcakes for them to enjoy...



At night they celebrated with a Freddo Frog ice cream cake which was Milla's request...Yum!




Look at my beautiful family!
(oh, and Sage...once again making us all laugh!)



I try and emphasise to each of my girls the special little talents that they bring to our family.  We call Milla our 'healer baby' because she bought us so much happiness after we lost Lily.  She loves being called that and smiles when we talk about how it, almost like she has a true sense of what it really means.  She's very easy going and relaxed and doesn't give me much trouble.  She's generally the last to go to sleep at night but deep down, I love hanging out with her at night while all the others are asleep.  She loves gymnastics, playing with her barbies and dancing with her pretty twirly skirts or princess dresses.

Happy Birthday sweet little Milla!

No comments:

Post a Comment